My life, like yours, is full of surprises. Instead of seeing many of them as challenges, or this and that person did not like me, I choose to view them as surprises instead!
- Waiting and not knowing is a large part of life. Don’t spend your life looking for prediction what tomorrow hold because of what the past has done to you, you will confuse your inner direction. The past doesn’t need you anymore. Your future does.
- Often, what we fear doesn’t happen in the end. Trust God! Believe in yourself and go bravely
- We all have our flaws; everyone is on a journey. Create your own story and write it well.
- Expect to get things wrong and to make mistake at times. Good people sometimes make bad decisions. They mess up, and they let others down. But that doesn’t make them bad people. We all make mistakes.
- A good and trusted friend truly is a gift and treasure but toxic friend will drain you. Toxic friend can confuse you and convert you to who he/she is. Delete them before the delete your destiny. In my opinion, the best thing you can do is to find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you … That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.
- Treat yourself and others with kindness and respect. One day you will be a memory, so do your best to be a good one
- Be patient in your struggles as they teach important lessons. The best of lesson is the one you acquire through what you have experienced
- Believe you have the grit to create the life you want. Avoid much copy! That is why you have to do everything with your ingenuity to unleash the treasure that is in you. Champions do things differently