Exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. It is performed for various reasons, to aid growth and help Keep You Mentally Sharp and Here are a few more ways that exercise boosts your brain power.
1. It improves concentration and attention. When you’re fit, you have faster reaction times and can better focus on relevant information.
2. Exercise improves blood flow and memory; it stimulates chemical changes in the brain that enhance learning, mood and thinking. Exercise reduces the odds of developing heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Exercise changes the brain in ways that protect memory and thinking skills.
3. Fit people show less of a decrease in gray matter than is normally seen with aging.
4. Exercise also increases the density and size of brain capillaries, which increases blood flow and oxygen to the brain. This may in turn help support the survival of new neurons and help your neurons fire more quickly,
5. Exercise helps you to sleep and wake smartly without snoring, in that case I discover that excess fat in your body is bankruptcy