Welcome to Divine-Royalty opening page for the year 2022
2021 has been a pretty challenging year for me. I started it being scared and anxious about everything, and I ended it single, with new career goals and surrounded by my best friends. Here are 20 lessons (100% tested and approved) that I learned along the way!
- People only show their best sides to you but you would be amazed by how many people share the same feelings as you
- If you feel like you can’t be yourself around a certain group of people, then you’re hanging out with the wrong group
- Notice people who make you feel energized and happy VS people who drain all your energy. It’ll change your life.
- You don’t need to justify yourself when you say « no » to something
- However, you should say yes more often to spontaneous proposals and experiences
- Honesty is a sign of respect
- If you don’t give your 100% to something then you’ll be less likely to get that 100% back
- Choose flaws over qualities. Your dream job also consists in not-so-dreamy parts, and this is what you should consider when choosing your career. The same applies with friends/lovers.
- The person you sit in front of at the library can become one of your best friends (true story for me)
- 99% of the scenarios you imagine in your head will never happen
- Changing starts within YOUR thoughts and how you react to them.
- Just because you’re offended it doesn’t mean that you’re right
- Keep a critical eye to everything you hear/see.
- Being vulnerable is a sign of strenght and not a sign of weakness
- You can cope with a lot more than you think
- Your life can totally change in a year and you can be a whole different person only if you’re willing too
- Cherish what you already have in your life, happiness lies in gratitude
- Wanting to be perfect for others will only make you seem a boring and hypocrite person
- The habits you adopt now will define the person you’ll be in the future
- Be curious. Read books, listen to podcasts, travel (even in your country), and talk to new people