“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
The way you see what’s presented to you in the universe create your happiness or anger, frustration, or separateness.
Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment, depend on our mindset. Our capacity to draw happiness makes us amazing people.
Here’s some things that will obstruct you.
- Self hatred and self blame
- Not being able to let go of the past.
- Not being able to forgive yourself.
- Not being able to cherish who you are.
- Needing other to validate you.
- Letting other people define who you are.
- Trying to be perfect, and to please everyone.