Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best. The way you treat yourself is the standard you set for others. Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out. So, Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- People and relationships that undermine and hurt you.
- Negative and critical self-talk.
- A cluttered and disorganized life.
- Procrastinating and always running late.
- Pressure to conform and fit in with the crowd.
- The fear of change, or what’s new and different.
- Working too hard and not making time for things, people, activities and hobbies you enjoy.