A life partner has traditionally been seen as someone who you share your romantic life with. An opposite-sex, married. If you and your spouse sometimes argue, or are going through a rough patch, this does not necessarily mean you are in an unhappy marriage. In fact, it probably means you’re normal in positive sense. Here’s some tips
- Don’t take your partner for granted
- Show affection, and express your love
- Say what you appreciate about your partner
- Be thoughtful; make that extra effort
- Be careful with your words.
- Don’t bear grudges
- Take care of your own emotional needs
- Try to understand their point of view
- Believe in them, and want the best for them.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish it’s source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishing. Character can kill and build LOVE.