Dear friends, you are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, strong enough. Believe it, and never let insecurity run your life. If you were happy before you knew someone, you can be happy after they’re gone.
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. You are not stupid. You are not ugly. You are not worthless. You are not weak. You are not a burden. Your anxiety is lying to you. “The ability to continue moving when you are feeling scared, fearful or lazy is the sign of true mental strength.
Trust yourself. You have survived a lot. And you will survive whatever is coming. Tips on to remind them
- Remind them of all the kind and thoughtful things they’ve done for you, and for the other people in their life.
- Remind them of times when they’ve pushed ahead, and kept on going, even though it was hard.
- Remind them of the times when things worked out eventually, and their efforts were rewarded, and they reached a personal goal.
- Remind of the funny things they’ve said and done, and the times when you’ve laughed, and shared some awsome memories.
- Show them they are worthwhile and are valuable by doing something special that makes them feel they’re loved.
Be a MOTIVATOR, capacity builder And a reason people fly in life.