- Other peoples’ expectations for you. At the end of the day, it’s your life – not theirs- so just be yourself, and set your own personal goals.
- What other people say and do. It’s not up to us to control other people, or to change how they act, or to influence their decisions.
- Aiming for perfection. It’s unrealistic to aim for perfection. You’ll just be disappointed and discouraged all the time.
- Getting it wrong. We all make mistakes in our journey through life. That’s part of learning. It’s normal and human.
- Being right. This is highly over-rated and can cause a lot of stress. If you’re confident and real you don’t need to prove you’re right.
6.Life being out of control. At the end of the day, there’s not much we can control – except our own reactions and our attitudes to life. So change what you can change – and then relax and enjoy life.