Self–acceptance can be defined as: the awareness of one’s strengths and weaknesses, the realistic (yet subjective) appraisal of one’s talents, capabilities, and general worth, and, feelings of satisfaction with one’s selfdespite deficiencies and regardless of past behaviors and choices.
- Cultivate self-acceptance. That means you accept yourself for who you are right now. It means you don’t say things like “I would accept myself if … or … I will accept myself when.”
- Stop going over all things you’ve done wrong, the mistakes you’ve made, and your (perceived) inadequacies.
- Where there’s something in your past that you feel bad about say: “This is what I learned from that situation … And that was THEN and this is NOW.”
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Instead notice the areas where you’ve grown and changed, and chooses to focus on those changes.
- Don’t fall into the trap of judging other people – as that often lead to being self-critical.
- The best are yet to come… the beautiful ones are yet unborn. You have gone too far to give up now, learn how to turn your pain in pleasure. Be empowered with mental energy
Facebook page; Divine-Royalty
Facebook group: Divine-Royalty Inspirational & Motivational group
Motivation# Inspiration# Positive Thinking# Common sense# Leadership# Friendship# Relationship# Counselling# Love# worry# Anxiety attack# Mental-health# Pain# Self-Awareness# Self-Confidence# Self-care# Self-discipline# Therapy# Self-improvement# Goal# Success# Champions-Mentality