Questioning is an important component of the teaching/learning process and is embedded in quality instruction and strategic thinking. It also helps you uncover the challenges you’re facing and generate better solutions to solve those problems.
- Is this something I should take seriously and try to put right; is it something that is worth working on, and investing more energy on?
- How much is my fault? Is it something I can change further down the road?
- How much is outside my control; will anything I do really alter the situation or make a lasting difference?
- Have I done everything I possibly can? Have I tried and exhausted all possible options?
- Is it something I should put behind me, and decide to walk away from?
- Who else has gone through a similar experience, or had this happen to them? Who can I talk to who will understand, and give me valuable help and advice?
- What can I learn from this experience?
- How can I build myself up again, so I have the needed strength to go forward in my life?
- When you become more open because of a flexible brain, you become perceptive of many different perspectives