Miracles begins the day you start believing in yourself . I can explain using 6 points, here we go.
- First, and most important, see yourself as a valuable, likeable and worthwhile person – someone who is worth knowing and loving. If you find that hard, then you are likely believing lies about yourself. (and that may be something you want to explore, and work through with, a counsellor.)
- Recognise that your thoughts, ideas, views and beliefs are as important as anybody else’s. You are your own person. You are not just a clone of somebody else. Whato you think is worth hearing – and you don’t have to apologise or change your views in order to please, or be acceptable to, others.
- Stay away from people who are trying to change you, or who want you to think and act as they do. Don’t allow yourself and your personality to be swamped or dominated by others.
- Surround with people who encourage you to be yourself, awho ccept you as you are, and who bring out the best in you.
- Resist the urge to emulate or copy people you admire. At the end of the day each of us is unique. The world is a richer place by you expressing who you are in your own way.
- Don’t compare yourself with others. We each have different experiences, and are evolving in our own way, at our own pace. There’s no one formula or recipe for becoming or being. Trust your intuition, and follow your own path.