“A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
A friend that mean well should be sharpening another, and make them better not bitter. Your friend should be contributing in your uprising. That is how to know the right friend. Moreover, it’s iron that sharpens iron, “wood can’t” Who you spend your time always with, will have a great influence on you, negatively or positively! Those who do not mean well added more weight in your struggle but those who mean well helps and easy your weight in your struggle. It simply means that friends who mean well are friends who have good intentions, who do something because they mean well or are trying to be helpful.
To be sincere with you, friends are beneficial, especially when you mingle with those that mean well, and to know the well meaning Friends, you have to have the right mind, “if not” you will be keeping birds of the same feather. I barely have time for the amazing people in my life; I certainly don’t have time for people with standards I can never live up to or high maintenance relationships that require a lot of obligatory work. Good friends will inspire you and will always be there to be your motivation. They give us a feeling of belonging, bring fun and laughter, lend an extra hand, offer emotional support, and give guidance when you need it. And, whether you realize it or not, their influence goes well beyond the moment. Your well meaning close friendships help to shape the course of your life…
BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM
- They have understanding and supportive when you having a hard time.
- They are interested and excited when something good has happened to you.
- They don’t gossip. They think the best of you; not the worst.
- They know that secret is a secret. They don’t pass on what’s been shared in confidence.
- They are willing to help their friend out.
- They don’t criticise anything about you, like your choices, and decisions, etc.
- They encourage you to dream big and be the best version
- Always be on the solution side at any given time. Don’t always blame or criticize