- You can’t change the past. You know this but you just need a reminder from “Divine-Royalty” isn’t it funny that the past has left you forever and you are still holding onto it
- Other peoples’ opinions do not define reality. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about you, but can never determine your reality. Your choice determine how well.
- We each have a different journey and path. Never wish to be a copy, it’s to be fake and you can never be number one. Be original in your own field and you can be number one because of uniqueness and no one can be like you.
- Overthinking leads to torment and depression. Overthinkers are people who are buried in their own obsessive thoughts. Overthinking and excessive worrying create feelings of distress and restlessness that may lead to anxiety or depression if left undealt with. Taking back control of your thoughts is the key to feeling peaceful again.
- Happiness is an inside job. Create your own happiness! Have fun, give yourself a break and travel places
- Change your thinking, change your life. To get what you don’t have before, you have to do what you have not done before “change” and do something new
- Nothing beats compassion and kindness. You cannot be kind without being compassion. Being kind is like building a bridge, it can help you to cross over