The strength of a champion is in his or her mind as very story needs a hero, a champion that overcomes the odds and achieves their own form of greatness. The strength of your mind determines the quality and outcome of your life. It’s about being bravery, believing who you are and refusing to be people’s pleaser in your own choice, direction and goal. Becoming confident in yourself despite the people around you and the circumstances you’re in.
The different with losers and champions having problems is that ‘someone’ always has it worse. We love being mentally strong, but we hate situations that allow us to put our mental strength to good use. But champions sees Problem as opportunity and confront it differently! Here is characteristics of champions
- Maintain self-control.
- Clear boundaries and respect other people boundaries
- They either die for their passion or achieve it
- They don’t feel completely crushed
- They don’t make excuses or play blame game
- They are flexible and see 25years from now
- They create their own happiness
- They move on with life no matter what (persistent) and never give up
- They are responsible, and turn their pain into pleasure
- Success don’t get into their head
- They invest in their Brian, mentally tough, and master their mind
- They expect to win and win