Mentally strong people are adaptable in their thinking and open minded to new evidence.
They don’t cling to existing beliefs if they no longer seem valid or relevant. Mentally strong people feel fear but do not let it stop them from moving forward. Here’s 10 more tips
- They are able to stay calm, and maintain self-control.
- They have clear boundaries between themselves and other people.
- They respect their own and others’ boundaries.
- They don’t become defensive, or feel completely crushed, when someone is critical of them or their work.
- Where appropriate … they will take their share of the blame, and are quick to apologize when they are in the wrong.
- They are flexible, and willing to adapt or change.
- They know their limitations, and are happy to be helped.
- They forgive themselves willingly – and then move on with life.
- They don’t bear grudges, or play games with people’s feelings.
- They are responsible, persistent, and are people of their word.