“I will equip myself not to be in a lack because I know that no body will be there for me when rejection is in a play”_”Divine-Royalty”
Rejection is more like unwanted pregnancy, rejected even before birth. Treated as a mistake, Looked upon as a burden instead of a blessing. It might be because of color or race (black or white) Rejected by a spouse who left you! Rejected because you were too poor! E.T.C
Have you ever felt rejected, disregarded, discarded and ignored, simply because you do not fit their description, of what they call PERFECT?Rejection is a weapon of limitations. Rejection is the tool to stop great destinies from becoming whom and what God has planned for them to become. The spirit of rejection works the greatest when heaven has marked you for greatness
Well, you are a reflection of greatness, don’t lose sight of that! Rejection does not always mean that you are not good enough, It means that the other person is myopic about who you are, or in other words, that someone can be the moon and still be jealous of the Star.
Everyone experiences the sting of rejection, but mentally energy people use that pain to grow stronger and become better or great. Some body like me “Divine-Royalty,” rejection triggers me and inspire me to better action. Whether you were excluded from a social engagement, or you were passed up for a promotion. Rejection hurts anyways but the way you choose to respond to it, however, could determine the entire course of your future. There have been countless challenges that you thought were bigger than you, but you are still here. Every job you were denied for, opened the door to new opportunities.
Every relationship that hurt you lead you to a true love! Every mistake you thought would be the end of you pointed you towards an incredible success, keep alive your dream, relationship, career, goal and challenge your littleness
But It’s a stupid thing to play the action of keep off from someone or saying all manner of distortive word against somebody because of the bad news you heard about him/her without hearing from the right sorce. Great reviewers are the worst, They mislead you more than the bad ones, because they only fuel your ego, Then you only want another one, like sweet popcorn or something, and the best thing you get is fat and bloated. I would rather just refuse!, Over emphatic negatives always suggest that what is being denied may be what is really being asserted, We keep going back, stronger, not weaker, because we will not allow rejection to knock us down. It will only strengthen our resolve, To be successful, there is no other way.
Rejection is injunction for success, because success is the greatest revenge to respond to those who look down on you and think you as nothing. The world is too vast to say that you are abounded by some people, those people are tips to compare what is in this world, make new friends, forget them and forge ahead. Any place I am not accepted are not growth place for me! Answering the question of there who think themselves as perfect and think you as imperfect is wasting your time because there is nothing you will say to convince them. They are both judge and jury.
Moreover, it might being their is another lecture God has for you as the journey of life goes on or leading you to arrive in your destiny. God show Joseph the glory of his future but did not take away the suffering he will pass through before getting there for more and important lecture. Answer your question well because the reason for the failure is because of the wrong answer you are giving to your questions.
Here are five ways rejection makes you great
1. Rejection makes you fearless. If you truly commit your mind to getting 30 “nos” every day in whatever goal you are trying to achieve, whether it’s making a sale or finding an investor, you can train yourself to actually feel happy when you get each rejection. People succeed teaching me how to love myself when they push me away
2. Rejection forces you to do something. When you take fear out of the equation, it becomes much easier to take action and pick up the phone, write the email, make the sales pitch, etc. Taking action is always better than doing nothing. Even if you’re doing it wrong, just do it so wrong that it looks right! Because doing things and fail is better than staying without doing
3. Rejection make you stronger in all areas of your life. This concept goes beyond your business. If you get good at seeking rejection, that fearlessness and boldness is going to sneak into every other area of your life as well. Pretty soon, you’re going to become a fearless friend, a fearless parent, a fearless spouse. You can become the person who steps up and takes bold action. The lion is the king of the jungle, obviously for a reason
4. Rejection makes you will feel massively motivated. You know what happens means when you force yourself to do something 30 times in one day? You end up feeling crazy productive. You know what happens when you feel crazy productive? You end up doing even more! Real motivation is always the result of intense action and productivity. Motivation doesn’t lie within a self-help book; it lies within you. I experienced it when I started weight lose, at first, it seems impossible but later became positive starting with baby step and consistency.
5. Rejection motivate you to get rich. History has proven this again and again. Show me a successful person who didn’t spend years trying things that ended up being massive failures and I’ll show you a dancing unicorn. Steve Jobs was ousted from Apple. He came back and made them the most valuable company in the world. Michael Jordan got cut from his eighth-grade basketball team. He won six titles in the NBA. You know the stories. Why can’t the same be true for you? It’s time to believe. Impossibility is an advise to men with little mind. But for men with great character, impossibility is nothing
Whether you seek it out or not, rejection is going to find you. Why not meet it head on? If you’re ready to succeed tomorrow, a stitch in time saves nine!