No one is like me! You may try to be like me but you can never be me! I am a beautiful soul, unique and masterpiece! My name is Divine-Royalty
Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. We’ve been taught since young by a system that does not promote individualism but instead to follow the crowd so that we can please others, Walk on your own part. Let someone love you the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room. People make mistakes, don’t let your weakness haunt you. The way you overcome your mistake build your self confidence
Everyone struggles to figure out who people truly are. Often when they define themselves they focus on the negative or how they compare to other people. Nobody but you can define who you are, Self-knowledge, particularly non-judgemental self knowledge, is an incredibly important skill to help you define yourself. You will need to understand what makes you tick and what your thought processes are before you can define who you are as a person. Therefore, There is champion crying on the inside of you! Discover it and manifest it, not people opinion about you.
Get comfortable being uncomfortable. Get confident being uncertain. Don’t give up just because something is hard, or “someone said that you can’t” Pushing through challenges is what makes you grow. And help you to come out as a champion and prove wrong those who said that you can’t.
SOME THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Waiting and not knowing is a large part of life.
- Defining your future gives you clarity
- Often, what we fear doesn’t happen in the end.
- We all have our flaws; everyone is on a journey.
- You imitation is your limitation. To compare yourself to another is to damage who you really are.
- Expect to get it wrong and to mess things up at times.
- A good and trusted friend truly is a gift and treasure.
- Treat yourself and others with kindness and respect.
- Be patient in your struggles as they teach important lessons.
- Believe you have the grit to create the life you want and action bring result.